~tHe EmBoDiMeNt Of ChAoS~
posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008:8:31 PM

For those who don't know me I am a person who simply does things at random just as my inspiration comes to me at random~~ ^__^
  • ~As you can see my motto my favorites books, bands, songs, movies etc... are all changeable by the day or by the week.
  • ~I hate silence. (especially the buzzing sound when it's way too silent)
  • ~I despise people who aren't open-minded in a sense...(In other words prejudistic people who like to think they OWN the world...bunch of *%^&%#% ^__^)
  • ~I like independent girls who can think for themselves and are individualistic.
  • My life is chaotic in nature I truly hate being confined in tiny ideas ~ I like expounding on ideas no matter how stupid or how logical ^__^
  • I generally have eight modes. (STORM..EMO..ICY..Starbucks..Tipid..Unagi..Nerd..Hyper)
  • ~If you've made it to this one congrats that if you highlighted it for your own convenience wahahahaha... >:)(sinister smile)
  • ~I am generally a very pleasant person *cough*cough*.....
Well thats generally it....^_^

PS: this is my over all motto..."Everything is mind over matter...If you don't mind...then it doesn't matter"


Labels: