~~ Bridging the Gap~~Haplessly hopeless communications~~~WEEK 3
posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008:7:40 PM
Hey people of the world (
who incidentaly are about to become zombies of the world after reading this ) What I've learned from this week of information crunching~~let's see....
- The trimester system not only promotes rushing amounts of pressure on your head but also promotes good time management skills ( yeah as if that isn't helpful gotta love starbux for tha' )
- Leadership skill is a very very important asset ( companies want leaders not good for nothing idiots )
- CCS students have harder lives than other colleges with the possible exception of COE ( and apparently all others do not exist according to our prof XD )
- Sleep will soon become a valuable resource ( uhhh I'm not xur if I'm ready to face this truth XD )
- We are career oriented ( yeeeeaaaah!!! woohooo!!! time to kick butt XD )
- We need to learn how to be independent ( which I recently realized does not mean being alone XD )
- Team work always works ( yeah the story on three days of constant mind numbing programming really scared me XD )
- Defenses build character ( Uh-Oh....I dont wanna be a prayer leader XD )
- We APPARENTLY don't have the best communication skill ( It's okay as long as we beat'em at everything else ^__^ )
- We need to learn five languages *programming ( they only teach us ttwo but it's ok we're THAT awesome )
well thats about it XD
~Learning Keys
- Professor Malabanan
- Net Research
" Death frees throat from thirst, mouth from speech, feet to earth "
~Sherv
Labels: learning